Tuesday, December 8, 2009

working with the right people, the right environment and of cause the boss... will make ur working life much much much easier.
currently working as a promoter at carrefour. most of the promoter there is quite friendly.
some are so funny...
there's one chin-na most people hated... so funny can he ask one of the promoter ' ur wat time go eat de, eat until now' she didn't ans him than i though he talk to himself haha so funny can than he continue ' gan zou bu gan dang' that means he is saying that we dare to do but dare not admit... haha. we 5.45pm have our dinner than around 6.43pm came back casue we have 1 hr break... casue he in the room eat snake. than around 7pm or more than came out and saw us... haizzzzz. casue i'm new there he dare not say me. butu i think after that his target will be me. he comfirm will complain about me... haha...
some time really like going to work casue the ppl ther quite friendly... but some time hate going to work haha...
rosy and gerald came there to find me yesterday. casue i ask rosy to come look for me cause i very bored over there.
brough a nail polish yesterday ... haha face shop... my leg hurts today... so pain can. those who never work doon't no wat i'm talking about haha...

any one who is sooooo boring at home can come look for me @ plaza sing carrefour B2...

No comments: