Wednesday, December 23, 2009

i hate working so much that i constantly hopeing that i'm sick...
this can't get any longer... i have to stop thinking of it...
will have to treat working as if i'm going to play or something...
really weird? y those ppl want to work and their parents don't allow them to and me, who hate working but my parent wants me to... th ans is becasue, they don't want me to make it as a habit that i hate working... so next fri, i will go for job hunt again. this time, i will find the job i like. not like this time, casue i was i a hurry to find a job...
oh god pls help me get a job that i love!!! thank you...

k lets talk about the past 3 dasy of my work... it was quite sickening...

sunday, 20th dec 2009...
-work as usual
- the pain was painful, as i can't walk around like before as we got a complain. now my life there is like living hell hate it...
- actually went home at 7pm as i told my boss about it. than thinking about it again i decided not to go for break than went home at 6pm :)
- went to hosoital visit my grandma.
- 8.30pm went to have dinner till 10.30 i think...
- home sweet home

monday, 21th dec 2009
- actually taken 2 days off but because of the stupid ordering thing have to go work...
- reach at 1 pm
- go home at 2pm :)
- beccause i'm unwell...
- zoe pass me my present. thank zoe and zhi ying... :)
- went home to rest...

tuesday, 22th dec 2009
- 10.30am work up,
- 11 am head down to TTSH to visit my grandma...
- 2pm lunch
- 3pm home sweet home...

how i wish that 2/1/2010 for me, school will reopen!!!

No comments: