Thursday, December 10, 2009

i was so busy today, probably the busiest of all the day i worked...
firstly, when i arrived at 12.57 pm, i slowly walked to my station...
than don't no how many mins later, theres 4 ppl walk to me and the test my coffee. they say very bitter than nv lo. but they say they wanted it. however they very troublesome, they say after the go round and write down wat they want to buy than ask me ask the manager to come out and talk to them to make arrangement... the manager was a woman. slightly round, shorter than me... she ask me ask them, than i ask them, they ask me ask the manager to come out, than i go in and ask again, than the manager die die also don't one come out ... worst i'm not even their stuff i'm just a promoter... she ask me to tell one of the promoter to do it. ok lo i ask than they was like so troublesome. i ask the promoter, when will they take the stock casue they fri than deliver [ is next fri] she say not now will be a few days later. than she ask me write this write that i say one thing

No comments: