Thursday, December 31, 2009






i'm now back to square one...
unemployed, no income, stress for a job
2010 may be a worst yr for me.
without a job, = no income = can't fulfill friends outing = can't shopping = have to be nagged by parents = living in horror each day = hate my life = an unhappy person...
it can lead to many many problems... hope to find a job soon i mena soon must be by next week...
have to pay for my own lab top which is 2000+++ than have to pay for this and that...
my current pay is only 900++ which is not even half of the amount of the lab top... hate it when every thing need money... money really makes the world goes round.
today i'm officially unemployed ...
which make me sad as my last day is today but my boss say that i no need to go today which make my last day is yesterday. don't have the chance to tell every one good bye.

No comments: