Thursday, October 28, 2010

i'm really confuse today. suddenly, i don't know what i want in life.
work? money?
actually i just only want a simple life. one that does not have to worry for cloths, 3 meals, family and not in debt. all i ask for is that simple. is it that difficult?
life is like a game, at the end if the game, u will stop at the ending point. its just the length, and process of how u play it.
as for me. i felt that i am really lazy. if possible, i will not want join or participate any thing in school.
wake up, school, home, wake up, school, home and so on...
i know that most of you out there will be thinking y am i having such a boring life?
the reason? me myself, i'm also not sure. is it the feeling of doing nothing feels good or i don't dare to take risk for trying new things?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again i decided to blog. But this time round, for the benefits of my english.

Has been attending poly for the past 6 month and i realise that there is a need for me to improve my english. When i was young, i was told that english is the most important subject and i have to master it well. However, i choose not to take their advice.


Now that i was studying in the poly, i knew that i had made a mistake that i did not heed their advice. Most of my classmate speak good english and thus i felt very embarrass whenever i had to present my speech! I felt that my english is really bad and i had to put my 110% to improve my english as fast as possible, as i am racing with time. Its too late for me to regrade my action and the only thing left is to work hard and improve my english.


No comments: