Saturday, July 24, 2010

today was fast!
kind of happy today! :)

No stress...
No School
No Classmates
No Porject today :)

However, when my phone rang, i will jump up and scared the shit out of me... hoping that its not my classmates...

haha... did not sleep well yesterday night haiz...

don even dare to sleep long cause it will waste my weekends...
did some tutorial, but gave up in the middle...

project going to end next week!!! going to give my best.

happy to hear that i'm not alone :) thanx celena and yeow shen for letting me no that i'm not alone and u guys feel the same :)

stress is a must for us to do our best... so just accept it and do my best!!!

as wat yeow shen says... don't expect but accept...

y must i make my life so stress and emo when i'm in school... i think i will change my view and maybe i will accept watever shit was given to me with a smile :)

:) :) :)

everyone out there who are now stress with those project... let us all endure it and everything will come to a stop... :)

No comments: