Monday, January 25, 2010


i'm not sure if its real? but i had hear many of my friends said that this coming wed will be the release of the JAE thing... omg! i'm really nervous... hope to get into my sec choice.... i'm not sure they have received me app form as i did not log off after i have submitted... ahhhhh!!! hope everything went according to wat i wish... but everytime its the opp!!!

sat work was fine 4 hr only... together with the sale manager... she was great... she thought me many things. went kk hosp on sat and there was a buffet and she ask me whether i want to eat casue she have paid for the rent haha. and i was SHY to ask haha ( ys i no wat u are thinking haha) but i did eat!!! haha

today went to woodland SMRT to promote the thing... the office have drinks that we don need to pay and i was shock that she ask me to drink casue most of ur boss won;t so good to ask u to rest and take a drink... and even ask u to sit down!!! we chat alittle here and there... went home around 5 pm she drove me to the office and i went to find my dad as my dad work in the opp building... lucky my dad was about to go out and buy things so he drove me back home haha...

hope everything went smoothly tml...

No comments: