Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday is the day for me to go shopping . but i has no money to buy anything so later on I'm going tm with ming yu interview any job that is available caro maybe going too.

need a job to support my pocket or else the pocket hold will break...

that y those adult say that money is hard earn beacuse i had work as a waitness before at RTC ... is dame tiring ... stand for the most 13 hr the most earn only $87.5 than work for 4 days only $190++ ... but spent is is like one hour than i left with nothing le

so i must work hard to earn money n save it to buy a new laptop ... haha ...

yesterday talk to my dad about job ... he ask some of his friend but there still no news so he ask me to go find myself ...

if i don go work this year i may know wat he will say " last 2 yr u say cannot because the age haven reach than this year got wat excuses." but i no that my dad may not say this but will be very disappointed.

most of my friend has found a job ... but me no one aslo don have but has fill up lots of form but they didn't call up than wat for i fill them up if they didn't want ppl just tell me straight in the face " no i don one employ ppl " straight n simple y make it so complicate.

good for YS cause going oversea n no need work ... envy those ppl that their parent ask them not to work ... haha but its aslo good for me to work cause the day pass faster and there also the money that we earn n not talk from our parent .

still got O level maths paper 2 on thu ... haha sian need to work hard to get an A1 or at least A2 but i no that is not possible haha...

bye bye

No comments: